Sunday 6 April 2014

Spring Daffodil


Hello, Today I am sharing a card using the very pretty spring daffodil stamp from Lili of the Valley. I coloured the image in using Distress Markers and matted and layered using Spellbinders dies. I usually steer clear of anything yellow, as it is one of my least favourite colours. However, I think that seeing so many spring yellow flowers has inspired me this time and I could hardly colour the daffodils any other colour could I! 


Card Ingredients:
  • Daffodil Stamp - LOTV
  • Spellbinders Dies - Rectangles, squares and Fleur De Lis rectangles
  • Papers - First Edition Floral Pavilion 
  • Gems - Docrafts
  • Ribbon - The Ribbon Girl
I am entering my card into this weeks Spring challenge at The Ribbon Girl and Sweet Stampin' Easter challenge.  http://www.ribbongirls.blogspot.co.uk/
http://sweetstampinchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/2014/04/easter.html

2 comments:

  1. This is great! Thanks for sharing at Sweet Stampin' and good luck with the Challenge. Judy x DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card! Fresh and lovely- the epitome of spring! Thanks for playing along with us at Sweet Stampin' this week.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog, I love receiving and reading all your lovely messages. Fern x