I was lucky enough to go to the Ally Pally show on Sunday with my MIL, we had a great day and came home with lots of goodies, including a few LOTV art pads. So I couldn't resist making a card today with one of my favourite images from the English Charm pad. I die cut the image using a Spellbinders rectangle and layered up with the corresponding scalloped rectangle. I added some glitter to the image and stamped a new home circular sentiment. I matted and layered using some gingham paper, then added some ribbon and gems.
You can just about see the image glittered up!
- LOTV Art Pad - English Charm
- LOTV Circular Sentiments - Set 7 - For You
- Paper Pad - Wild Rose Studios - Ginghams
- Dies - Spellbinders rectangles, scalloped rectangles and lacy circles
- Ribbon - From stash (might have come from C&C)
- Gems - Hobbycraft
I apologise if the photo looks a bit dull, the sun had started to go down by the time I took the photo. Thanks for looking at my card, I am entering my card into this weeks Anything Goes challenge at The Ribbon Girl.