Tuesday 15 April 2014

LOTV New Home


Hello,

I was lucky enough to go to the Ally Pally show on Sunday with my MIL, we had a great day and came home with lots of goodies, including a few LOTV art pads. So I couldn't resist making a card today with one of my favourite images from the English Charm pad. I die cut the image using a Spellbinders rectangle and layered up with the corresponding scalloped rectangle. I added some glitter to the image and stamped a new home circular sentiment. I matted and layered using some gingham paper, then added some ribbon and gems. 


You can just about see the image glittered up!


Card ingredients:

  • LOTV Art Pad - English Charm
  • LOTV Circular Sentiments - Set 7 - For You
  • Paper Pad - Wild Rose Studios - Ginghams
  • Dies - Spellbinders rectangles, scalloped rectangles and lacy circles
  • Ribbon - From stash (might have come from C&C)
  • Gems - Hobbycraft 
I apologise if the photo looks a bit dull, the sun had started to go down by the time I took the photo. Thanks for looking at my card, I am entering my card into this weeks Anything Goes challenge at The Ribbon Girl.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog, I love receiving and reading all your lovely messages. Fern x