I have had a nice day crafting today, but not got much done if you know what I mean! Anyway onto todays card and I have yet another LOTV card to show you today, sorry but I do love them and they will probably feature heavily on my blog. I decided to use the Patchwork Balloon stamp and coloured it in using Promarkers and Copics, then I added a bit more definition with Prisma Pencils. I used some stickles to glitter the balloons and added some flowers and gems to finish.
- Stamp - Lili Of the Valley - Bunch of patchwork balloons
- Dies - Spellbinders Labels 4
- Dies - Memory Box - Tessatina Border - Fluffy Clouds - Classic Numbers
- Flowers - Wild Orchid Crafts - The Hobby House
- Papers - First Edition - Animal Antics
- Gems - Joanna Sheen - Kort & Gort
Thank you for visiting, I am entering my card into the following challenges: