I am sharing a cute card I made using the Lili Of The Valley Bunches Of Love stamp. I think this is a really lovely image, that could be used for many different occasions. I even thought it would make a lovely thank you card for a child to give to their teacher. I coloured the image using Distress Markers and stitched around the edge of the image and backing paper using my sewing machine. I inked slightly around the DP, added some lace, ribbon and buttons. I stamped the sentiment tags also from LOTV onto kraft card using a Versafine black ink pad and then I quickly poured clear embossing powder over and heat set. I tied a bow through the tags using twine to finish.
I was pleased with how the colours worked on this card, as I usually tend to go for pastels, but I thought the darker colours gave a nice vintage feel to the card.
|LOTV Bunches Of Love|
|A close up of the coloured image|
- Stamp & Sentiment - Lili Of The Valley
- Distress Markers - Tim Holtz
- Die - Spellbinders Fleur Di Lis Square
- Buttons - I think they came from Ebay
- Ribbon, lace & twine - From stash (Sorry I can't remember where they came from)
- DP - Docrafts Sew Lovely
- Teal Card - Papermill Direct
- Kraft Card - Crafts U Love
I hope you like my card and any comments would be appreciated. I am entering my card into the following challenges: