Tuesday 1 April 2014

Pink Petticoat CAS Baby


Hello, today I am sharing a couple of quick CAS baby cards I made yesterday afternoon, I love making baby cards for some reason. I think it has more to do with the fact that I love pretty ginghams then babies! Anyway, I used these cute images from Pink Petticoat by printing them out on plain card and then running them back through the printer using the gingham digi paper (also from Pink Petticoat). I then cut the printed images out and paper pieced them onto the plain image. I coloured the little flower using Promarkers and added shimmer with a Wink of Stella clear brush. I matted and layered onto some white textured card stock, added a few white card candi and finally layered onto a kraft card blank.



Card ingredients:

  • Paper & Digi stamp - Both from Pink Petticoat
  • Card Candi - Craftwork Cards
  • Textured card stock - American Crafts
  • Wink of Stella clear glitter brush - HobbyArt



I hope you like my cards today, thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog, I love receiving and reading all your lovely messages. Fern x