Today I am sharing a House Mouse card, I love this cute image and strawberries just shout summer for me.
I coloured the image using Pro-markers, Copics and Prismacolor pencils, the little sentiment stamp is from a Hobby Art stamp set, which I thought went perfectly with the image. I matted the image onto red card stock and punched a white scallop border on the second mat. The paper is an older Magnolia one I have been hanging onto, but it was just right for this card. I added a gingham ribbon and paper pierced around the edges, finally adding a few gems.
- House Mouse Stamps - Joanna Sheen - Food For Thought
- Sentiment Stamp - Hobby Art - Butterflies Set
- Scallop Punch - Fiskars
- Strawberry Paper - Magnolia
- Gems - The Hobby House
- Ribbon - From Stash
- Card Stock - Papermill Direct
I have been inspired to enter the following challenges:
- House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge - All about summer
- Gruffies and Guests - Anything goes with the option of summer
Thanks for visiting my blog today, hope you like my card.