Two posts from me in one day, I never thought I would be saying that!
Anyhow, I am also sharing a House Mouse card today. I decided to use this cute stamp with the completely stuffed on cake mice and teamed it up with pretty papers from Lili of the Valley, I love turquoise and pink together, sort of ice cream colours in my opinion, I can relate all things to food!
I stamped the image and coloured in using Copic and Spectrum Noir markers and then paper pieced the cupcake wrapper from the same paper pad. I added some stickles onto the cupcake icing, which shows up fairly well in the photo I think?
I did some faux stitching around the image and the papers with a Sakura pink gel pen and added a die cut Happy Birthday in pink textured cardstock. I couldn't find any turquoise cardstock to mat with that matched, so I used white cardstock and coloured around the edges with my Spectrum Noir pen to match the colours on the image.
To finish I added some pearl gems and a ribbon and kept it all fairly simple.
- Stamps - Joanna Sheen - House Mouse Birthday - Ice Cream
- Papers - LOTV - Pastel Dreams
- Die Cut Sentiment - Britannia Dies - Small Happy Birthday/Christmas
- Pearl Gems - The Hobby House
- Ribbon - Create & Craft
Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you like my card as much as I enjoyed making it. I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
- Lili of the Valley Monthly Challenge - Pretty Papers!
- House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge 178 - Paper Piecing