Thursday, 19 June 2014

LOTV James Bear


Hello,
Today I have quite a simple card to share with you, I prefer to keep to a CAS style for male cards. I used an image from one of the Lili of the Valley coloured art pads, this one is from the James and Jenny Bear pad, I think it's a lovely image that could be for many different occasions. 
I die cut the image from the pad and matted onto kraft card, the papers are also from LOTV, I stamped the sentiments onto the same kraft card and used some string to embellish. I used a Martha Stewart punch to add some interest down the left side and finally die cut some faux buttons.
I really liked the colours on this card, they wouldn't probably be the usual colours I would go for, but I felt they complimented the image really well. 



Products used:
  • Art pad, sentiments and papers all from LOTV
  • Dies - MFT Die-namics pierced rectangles - Die-namics buttons
  • Punch - Martha Stewart PATP Cherish
  • Kraft card - Crafter's Companion Neenah Desert Storm (this is meant for colouring, but I like the light shade of the kraft and keep dipping into it!) 
Thanks for visiting my blog today, I hope you like my card, I have been inspired to enter the following challenge:



5 comments:

  1. What a delightful card Fern. Love the card you have used, the little sentiment tags & everything about it. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable image Fern ( I have just invested in the Annabel pad but have yet to break into it!!). Your colour choice is absolutely spot on for this male card...love it!! Have a good weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a gorgeous card Fern, I love you adorable image and your papers are perfect - such a wonderful design for a male card - I love it.
    Have a lovely weekend.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute card Fern, I've used this image with the same papers and they go so well together

    Thank you for entering our 'Male or Sporty' challenge, good luck!

    Anne x
    Lili of the Valley

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute card Fern, I am rejoining your blog due to closure of my old one....
    ♥aNNieThe Journey is the Start
    PS I have candy if you are interested in joining up and joining in.xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog, I love receiving and reading all your lovely messages. Fern x