I spent a very relaxing evening yesterday colouring this very pretty image from Lili of the Valley, it's one of their new fairy stamps and I have to say my favourite of the new release. I coloured in the image with Distress Markers and I couldn't wait to make my card with it today! I added some Glamour Dust to the fairies wings for a bit of sparkle. Then, I teamed up the image with Maja Papers and stamped the sentiment onto kraft card using a Versafine Vintage Sepia ink pad. I stitched around the edges of the paper and added some flowers, ribbon and pearls.
A close up of the colouring and glitter.
- Stamps - LOTV Time Flies & Sentiment is from a Create and Craft LOTV exclusive 'Oh So Girlie' set.
- Dies - Spellbinders Labels 17 - Crealies Leaves
- Flowers & Pearls - The Hobby House
- Ribbon - Creative Expressions
- Papers - Maja Design, Vintage Autumn Basics
- LOTV's Ideas to Inspire - May Challenge Fairies
- Papertake Weekly Challenge - Pretty Pastels
- The Ribbon Girls Blogspot - May Lovely Lili Challenge - Add Pearls
- Crafty Little Fairies - May -In the Garden
- A Gem of A Challenge - 119 - Your Favourite Colour Combo