I made this card this afternoon and was really pleased with it and thought I would share it on my blog. You know when you have an idea for a card and then when you make it up, it never turns out how you thought it would in your mind? Well this one turned out much better than planned for a change!
I stamped the sentiment onto a piece of DP within the same pack as the background paper, using brown ink. I cut the image out using a Spellbinders die and then matted by drawing around the die and cutting out in caramel card stock. I glittered all around the edge's of the DP using a quickie glue pen, matted and layered and then added this gorgeous die cut butterfly. Finally I finished off with a few gems.
- Sentiment stamp Dinkies No Butterflies - Little Claire
- Memory Box Butterfly Die - Oyster Stamps
- Wild Rose Studios Designer Papers - Hobby Art
- Dies - Spellbinders Labels 22
- Caramel Card - Limetree Crafts
- Versafine - Vintage Sepia
- Maroon Card - Papermill Direct
- Gems & Glamour Dust Glitter - Joanna Sheen
I am entering my card in the following challenges:
Thank you for visiting my blog, I hope you like my card. Any comments would be gratefully received.