I have been a very bad blogger, I can't believe how long it is since I last blogged. With Christmas coming, I don't think things will get much better to be honest!
I have a card to share today using an image I coloured in some time ago and finally got round to making into a card. I have used one of Sheena Douglass stamps from her 'A Little Bit Festive' range and this one is aptly named Christmas Cocoa. I coloured the image in using Promarkers and Copics.
I die cut the image using a stitched square die and inked around the edges using Vintage Photo Distress Ink to give an aged look.
I mat and layered the image onto some brown textured card stock. I also stamped and coloured in the little bundle of cinnamon that comes with the stamp set and cut it out to add dimension. The backing paper and sentiment came from the Craftwork Cards Mini Mania kit, which I also inked around the edges.
I kept this card fairly simple as it is such a large detailed stamp, to finish I added some stickles glitter to the image for a little bit of sparkle.
- Stamp - Sheena Douglass for Crafter's Companion
- Stitched square die - Die-Namics Blueprints Fourteen
- Circle die - Spellbinders layered circles
- Papers & Sentiment - Craftwork Cards Mini Mania - Create and Craft (C&C have exclusivity on the sentiments)
I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:
- Crafter's Companion - November Challenge - Winter/Christmas
- Stamping Sensations - November Challenge - Simply Christmas
- Winter Wonderland Challenge - Let's Get Sentimental
Thanks for visiting today!